Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Have you ever heard The Story of the 3 Little Pigs? Of course you have. Well a story by A. Wolf (as told to Jon Scieszka) called The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs the reader is offered another look into the original story. In the book, Alexander T. Wolf is able to give his side of the story. This has always been a personal favorite of mine. The story gives a sarcastic and humorous way to look at a favorite past time tale. The pictures are easily related to the text and offer a different way of picturing the characters.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your description of the book. Your first two sentences grab the reader's attention right off the bat. I have read the book before but this post makes me want to read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristi, it was a great way to grab readers attention. This is one of the books that I have on my list to blog about in the future. I think it is really cool and would be an awesome book to read in an elementary school because of the different point of view that the story is told in.

    ReplyDelete